We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves

~ Gautam Buddha

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Papa,diary, parents

My writing My parents My papa Why i didn't see you...papa In your anger.... Your perpetual tiredness,which you gained,while grinding your life in committments. Why I didn't see you...papa When you became father of grownup fellows,when you were still in your thirties/ twenties Why I didn't see you...papa And expected a balanced demeanor,when you lost the temper.....while burning vin hardships Why i didn't see you...papa Beside giving to all around you,why you were the most critised of whole clan I didn't see you...papa Only time have passed and this time without your guidance I sniffed your self and understood you completely As I inched to growing age When I tend to lose temper under the fatigue and didn't find respite from created trouble of world around me I console my self... It is okay to lose temper as I am proud daughter of my father....a daughter,the mirror of her parents who used to do the same..

1 comment:

  1. One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work

    ReplyDelete